Diaz is very concerned with the protection of your privacy. We want to inform you as much as possible, respect and control what happens to your personal data. Below you can find information about what data we collect, why we do it, how long we keep them and what your privacy rights are.
This can be done by using our websites, contact forms, tools and apps but also by visiting our offices, showrooms or by electronic contact in any form whatsoever.
If you make use of our products and services as a professional customer, you have the following responsibilities:
- You must inform end customers adequately that their personal data will be used by Diaz in offers, orders or complaints.
- You must obtain all legally required consents from the end customers before their personal data is communicated to Diaz.
- You may not use Diaz's products and services to collect personal information that conflicts with the applicable privacy laws, yet to provide unlawful access to the personal data of the end customers.
- You may not do anything, cause or allow anything that may in any way result in any violation of that privacy laws.
Diaz only processes the strictly necessary personal data that you provide as a customer. This can be by telephone, written, electronic or oral.
Diaz uses your personal data only for the correct processing of offers, orders and complaints.
If you are registered on a mailing list by filling out a form, you will be informed of this at the time of registration.
We work hard to protect your personal data and privacy.
Our employees are trained to deal with confidential data correctly.
The number of employees of our company that has access to your personal data is limited and our employees are carefully selected. They will only be granted access to your personal data in so far as they need that information to perform their duties properly.
In addition, we use all kinds of technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, unauthorized use and loss or theft of your data such as: password protection, data encryption, firewalls, Antivirus...
Should a data leak occur with adverse consequences for your personal data, you will be personally notified as a customer in the circumstances of the law.
Diaz keeps your personal data as long as needed to provide the necessary support for the purchased services or products. The retention period can therefore vary per target and can sometimes be very short.
You have the right to learn from Diaz at any time about which personal information we have from you. You can request this by contacting us by telephone at + 32 (0) 51/409323 or making a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to have incomplete, erroneous, inappropriate or obsolete personal data corrected.
The simplest way to keep your data up-to-date is by making use of our online services where you can change your personal information at any time.
Is there certain data that you cannot simply modify through our websites? Please contact us using the number + 32 (0) 51/409323 or make an enquiry by e-mail to email@example.com
You have the right to have your personal data removed in the following cases:
- Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You object to the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal information has been processed unlawfully.
- Your personal data must be cleared to comply with a legal obligation.
- Your personal information was collected when you were still a minor.
Please note that we may not always remove all requested personal data, for example when it is necessary for the institution, exercise or substantiated legal proceedings or because we are legally obliged to keep certain personal data.
To delete your personal data, please contact our customer service by phone (+ 32 (0) 51/409323) or by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you use our websites and apps, we will process the following personal information from you:
- On some websites and apps, we ask you for additional personal information such as your email address, name, address or phone number. When you make a purchase, we may ask you for additional information to bring your purchase to a good end.
The personal data we collect through our websites and apps are used for the following purposes:
- To deliver our (web) services to you and to communicate with you.
- To create statistics and perform analyses with the aim of improving our services.